До 2045 година, се очекува дека ќе произведуваме 40% помалку храна од она што го произведуваме во моментов, а нашето население ќе биде 9,3 милијарди луѓе. Ова не е свет во кој сакаш да живееш и ова не е свет каков сакаш да им оставиш на своите деца. - САДГУРУ
- 52% of agricultural soils are already degraded.
- Over 2 billion people suffer from nutritional deficiencies.
- A tablespoon of soil contains more microbes than there are humans on the planet.
THE SOLUTION IS UNDER OUR FEET
Walk to save soil and secure the future of our children
Cities across the world are coming together every month to host free community based events to raise awareness for soil degradation. Join this global movement to support your local community in addressing the soil health crisis.
Bring your family, friends and children to join you
Join the next local Save Soil community event in your country.
Choose your city:
Не беа пронајдени настани. Обиди се да ги измениш критериумите за филтер погоре.
How else can I support
About Save Soil
Save Soil is a global movement launched by Sadhguru to create awareness about soil degradation and bring policies to safeguard soil health by increasing the organic content in soil to a minimum of 3-6% across all nations.
The movement aims to:
- Educate and raise awareness about soil extinction
- Policy change to safeguard soil health
- Inspire over 3.5 billion people to support these policies